Airbnb Hosts Can Manage Vacation Rental Revenue With One Click

Manage Vacation Rental Revenue With One Click - Guesty

 

When it comes to any business – small or large – allocating earnings to team members is never a simple feat. And operating within the Airbnb and short-term rental industry is no exception.

We understand the complications involved in sharing the booking revenues of your properties: a co-host helps manage Listing A, a third-party service assists with  Listing B, a landlord requires commission from Listing C. The process of efficiently dividing invoices among the appropriate teammates of the appropriate listings requires some complex yet systematic structure to it.

So we built it.

Finally, an organized approach to managing the revenue shares in your short-term rental business. Now, with our new feature, hosts can use our software to easily divide and assign booking payments to a relevant teammate, colleague, property manager, or other contacts.

Taking Your Slice of the Pie

 

Let’s focus on the theoretical Listing A, that you host along with the help of a partner.  Suppose you have a 70% share of Listing A’s revenue, while your co-host has the remaining 30%.  

Listing A will be displayed in the Listings tab of your Guesty Dashboard, which contains the index of the properties you have on Airbnb. Each listing item is clickable; you can enter each listing to see the property description, upcoming and current reservations, and useful booking analytics. This information is all automatically generated for you in real-time, but cannot be edited yourself.

Enter Guesty’s new feature: now there’s interactive information displayed each listing, too.

Manage Vacation Rental Revenue With One Click

In the Settings tab of each listing’s Overview dashboard, you can implement your revenue share for that particular listing. This (1) is where you input your 70% share. Then, (2) the Owner’s revenue share will be automatically generated as the percentage remaining after your inputted revenue share (you can use “Owner” to refer to anyone with whom you’d like to divide the earnings from that listing). Here, the 30% revenue share for your co-host is effectuated.

Viewing The Shares & Sharing The Views

 

Manage Vacation Rental Revenue

 

As many of you know, sorting and sharing Airbnb bookings data through your Guesty Dashboard is made simple and efficient with our new smart filters and columns views (for reference, see this article). Now, the revenue share percentage and revenue amount for both you and the Owner can be displayed in your customizable booking reports.

Manage Vacation Rental Revenue

 

With these columns, you can create a booking view that shows only the Owner’s revenue amount and share a report displaying only that financial information with the contact in question. This allows you to distribute invoices for assistants, managers, landlords, and co-hosts  – without sharing your personal finances or information irrelevant to that contact.

*****

These are exciting times for hosts at Guesty, who are slowly but surely gaining access to a fully exhaustive, smart, and interactive Airbnb account database.

 

Airbnb Hosts Can Manage Vacation Rental Revenue With One Click
5 (100%) 8 Votes

If you’re interested in learning more about property management and discovering the many ways Guesty's platform can help your business, we invite you to a free one-on-one session with one of our experts.

Create a Memorable Guest Service Experience - Guesty

Guest Services: Going the Extra Mile to Create a Memorable Experience

Whether you’ve got a beachfront villa in Costa Rica, a 48th story penthouse in New York City, or a countryside…
CONTINUE READING
Short-Term Rental Listing's Description - Guesty

How to Increase Bookings With the Perfect Description for Your Short-Term Rental Listings

A good photograph can say a lot… but it can’t say everything. That’s where your listing description comes in. If…
CONTINUE READING
Best Practices for Ensuring Top-Quality Cleaning - Guesty

Trust & Verify – Best Practices for Ensuring Top-Quality Cleaning

When it comes down to it, the quality of our cleaning teams can make or break our vacation rental businesses,…
CONTINUE READING

Guesty Integrates With Clearbanc to Help Users Grow Their Property Management Businesses

What’s that? Another integration? This time, Guesty partnered up with Clearbanc, a financing company determined to help promising entrepreneurs succeed.…
CONTINUE READING