About The Position
Guesty is the industry-leader Property Management Software, designed to help property management companies in the short-term rental industry run their business easily. We provide end-to-end solutions that help property managers operate their inventory efficiently, improve guest experience, reduce costs and optimize revenue generated from short term stays.
We are one of the fastest growing high-tech start-ups with headquarters in Israel and with offices all over the world: in Europe, United States, Philippines and Australia.
In Guesty we use the latest technologies and frameworks and we handle complex business operations along with promoting open-mindedness, creativity and self-reliance.
Our competitive advantage is based on our ability to simplify complex operations and provide intuitive, engaging and slick user interactions so we are looking for a passionate, talented, highly motivated Product Designer to extend our team in Poland.
- Work closely with Product Managers and Designers across Guesty’s Product Lines to craft intelligent, cutting-edge, high quality and user-centric digital experiences.
- Conduct user research, analyze needs and intents, identify personas, customer journey maps, and uncover jobs to be done.
- Design easy-to-use user interface according to most advanced world class UI
- Act as the user advocate, incorporating user-centric design principles.
- Develop UI concepts, brainstorm and create wireframes and prototypes.
- Deliver detailed designs of the user experience.
- Craft, pitch, and validate design strategies.
- At least 5 years of demonstrated results in designing flows, experiences, and UI for web and native mobile products, preferably B2B SaaS.
- Experience running research to gather customer needs / requirements / feedback
- Experience in creating wireframes, prototypes, and design specs
- Expertise in creating delightful and high level UI designs.
- Experience designing and prototyping with tools such as Figma, FullStory, Miro, or similar.
- Proficiency with both rapid and high-fidelity prototyping tools, with an ability to deliver clear and easy-to-understand designs.
- Strong team player
- Experience working in an agile environment.
- High-level verbal and written English.
Guesty is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants regardless of any characteristic protected by law.