About The Position
Guesty is the industry-leader Property Management Software, designed to help property management companies in the short-term rental industry run their business easily. We provide end-to-end solutions that help property managers operate their inventory efficiently, improve guest experience, reduce costs and optimize revenue generated from short term stays.
We are one of the fastest growing high-tech start-ups with headquarters in Israel and with offices all over the world: in Europe, United States, Philippines and Australia.
In Guesty we use the latest technologies and frameworks and we handle complex business operations along with promoting open-mindedness, creativity and self-reliance.
We are looking for a React Developer to join our vibrant and exciting team in Poland.
Our tech stack: React.js, ReactQuery, RTK, Cypress.io, Jest
- Bringing new features to life, from requirements to deployment
- Working closely with our product owners and designers to develop the best possible solutions
- Collaborating with backend developers to ensure api contracts are clear and efficient
- Ensuring that our product and code quality is top-notch
- Writing e2e and integration tests to build confidence in the product, writing unit tests as documentation when needed
- Caring about the product itself and striving to understand the problems our clients have
- Understanding the responsibilities of working on a living product with active clients
- Being ready to dive into the complex business logic of the financial or accounting domain
- At least 5 years of experience in development with React.js
- Be an avid follower of the technology industry and current technology/web-related trends
- Have a great product sense and software design sense; excellent technical judgment and architecture experience
- The ability to communicate effectively in a worldwide organization
- Experience working on large-scale web applications
- Ability to own projects end-to-end as demonstrated by significant open-source contributions, independent projects, team leadership, or startups
Guesty is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants regardless of any characteristic protected by law.