Guest Service Expert
About The Position
Guesty, one of the fastest-growing high-tech Property Management start-ups with offices around the world, is looking for a Guest Service Expert to join our team!
The Guest Communication Services department (GCS) offers a premium service in which our experts are answering guest queries, solving problems that arise before, during and after their stay, handling payments and emergency situations, providing recommendations and more.
- Responding to guest queries, in English, in a timely manner, via email, chat or phone.
- Handling refunds and exchanges
- Ensuring complete customer satisfaction by following Guesty’s service standards.
- Addressing guest issues, solving problems and helping with queries about their stay.
- Managing a ticket-queue based on priority and SLA protocols.
- Meeting tickets per hour and service quality KPIs
- A Bachelor’s Degree or have at least finished 2nd Year College or have finished a 2-year Technical / Vocational course
- At least 2 years of solid experience in being a Chat and Support Representative
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Passion in communicating with customers all day, every day
- The desire to turn an unhappy customer into an advocate
- Previous experience in problem solving or troubleshooting
- High attention to detail
- The eagerness and the will to learn and improve upon your own skills
- Amenable to work on night shift and shifting schedules
- Advantageous to have:
- Experience in supporting a Property Management Software (PMS)
- Experience in supporting Software as a Service (SaaS) campaign
- Experience in supporting an online booking and reservation campaign
Guesty is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.