Back End Developer
About The Position
Our team is growing, and we are looking for a talented back-end developer. You will work in small teams on various products, from integrating multiple platforms into one dashboard to managing our data and analytics systems.
Guesty provides a property management software product and support services for the $100 billion Airbnb and vacation rental market. We are one of the fastest growing high-tech start-ups in Tel Aviv, we are profitable and showing very promising results.
The team is all about accuracy, architecture, and impact. We handle complex business logic, data flows and transformations, and focus on providing high-most quality & accuracy.
When you will join us, you will have a tremendous impact on Guesty's success.
Stack: Node.js, NestJS, TypeScript, MongoDB, postgreSQL, Kafka, RabbitMQ, React, AWS
If you are looking for an interesting product and enjoy being challenged - this is the place for you!
- Design of the data-intensive web applications.
- Optimize performance to support the fast growing business.
- Write clean maintainable code.
- At least 4 years of experience in development roles, preferably from startups (or other agile environments).
- Experience with NodeJS & TypeScript (ExpressJS/NestJS) - Must!
- Experience in designing high performance, highly scalable microservices architecture with OOP design-patterns and complex business logic.
- Experience in relational databases and NoSQL databases (PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Redis).
- Proficiency in design of distributed enterprise systems - Advantage!
- Passionate about technology, enjoys solving complex problems and learning new technologies.
- B.Sc in Computer Science (or equivalent)
- A team player with strong communication skills.
Guesty is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants regardless of any characteristic protected by law.