About The Position
Guesty is the industry-leader Vacation-Rental Property Management Software, designed to help property management companies in the short-term-rental industry run their business easily by providing an end-to-end solution to all their daily needs. With Guesty, users can manage their listings across multiple websites (such as Airbnb, Booking.com, Expedia, and more), sync all their calendars, manage staff, and more.
Our team is growing and we're looking for an IT Administrator to join us!
In this role, you will be responsible for employees technical support and IT infrastructures maintenance of the company.
The IT Administrator will support our global users in APAC, resolve tickets and cases, manage security and infrastructure projects among other technological duties.
- Troubleshoot, investigate and solve IT issues raised by users.
- Provide training and education to the organization users.
- Operating systems (Windows, MAC).
- Network infrastructures (LAN, WAN, WIFI, VPN) routine maintenance.
- Company IT systems and business applications management.
- Manage IT Support tickets in order to provide quick, efficient and professional support.
- Manage users in Okta, Google workspace, and other applications.
- IT Support projects to implement new technologies/systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems or Computer Science or any related course
- At least 5 years experience as IT support/Helpdesk/specialist.
- Knowledge with cloud services (background in Hi tech company - BIG advantage)
- Experienced in Google Workspace, Slack and ticketing systems
- Corporate organization security concepts and tools experience - an advantage.
- Experience with mixed organization management (macOS, Windows)
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with ability to professionally interact with diverse personalities in order to reach resolutions and maintain strong relationships.
- Strong problem-solving skills especially with complex technical problems.
- High English proficiency
- Amenable with shift change and working at night based on operation needs.
Guesty is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.