Our team is growing and we're looking for an experienced Front End Team Leader to join our Platform group and lead our amazing people. You will work in a dynamic environment, having the chance to impact the architecture and infrastructure aspects using multiple scalable, reliable platforms with several products.
Guesty provides a property management software product and support services for the $100 billion Airbnb and vacation rental market. We are backed by the world's most prestigious accelerator YCombinator and by top VCs in the US and Israel. We are product market fit and growing rapidly.
We are using the latest technologies and frameworks, deployed on AWS & FireBase, using Terraform and Jenkins, with messaging brokers, SQL and NoSQL and many more tools. We promote continuous learning and are open to learning and implementing new things all the time.
If you are looking for an interesting product and enjoy being challenged - this is the place for you!
- Lead a team of developers through the product life cycle - architecture, design, development, quality, and production.
- Collaborate with product managers, designers and other stakeholders in the creation of the team’s and company roadmap
- Coach the team to become independent and highly professional engineers. Guide the team to grow their individual career paths.
- 5 + years experience of experience as a Front End engineer in production - Must
- 3 + years of experience as a team leader
- Proven ability to motivate people, instill ownership, reliability, teamwork, and commitment
- Ability to manage multitasking environments and be on top of technology
- B.Sc. in Computer Science
- Experienced with NodeJS and React CI/CD pipelines
- Experienced in security technologies and methodologies
- Experienced with Terraform