Our team is growing, and we are looking for a talented Back-End Developer. You will work in small teams on various products, from integrating multiple platforms into one dashboard to managing our data and analytics systems.
Guesty provides a property management software product and support services for the $100 billion Airbnb and vacation rental market. We are one of the fastest growing high-tech start-ups in Tel Aviv, we are profitable and showing very promising results.
We are using the latest technologies and frameworks, Node.js and Mongo on the server side and Angular and React on the client side. We promote continuous learning and are open to learning and implement new things all the time.
The Growth group plays a key role in our products’ architecture, developing some of our most highly used, mission-critical integrations with Airbnb, Booking.com, Expedia, and others, next to core functionality to address two-way syncing between Guesty and external system, low latency distributed processing of millions of incoming events!
Our group is now addressing additional architectural challenges, utilizing Kafka, CDC, and Read-optimized views to improve performance even more
If you are looking for an interesting product and enjoy being challenged - this is the place for you!
· Design of the overall architecture of the web application
· Implement cool new features, services, and APIs
· Write reusable code and libraries
· Optimize the application for maximum speed and scalability
· Solve bugs (no one can hide from it)
· Write tests and monitor
· At least 5 years of experience in development roles, preferably from startups (or other agile environments).
· Experience with NoSQL databases (MongoDB, Redis).
· Hands-on experience with distributed log systems (like Kafka)
· Experience with Microservices Architecture and Docker.
· Passionate about technology, enjoys solving complex problems and learning new technologies.
· A team player with strong communication skills.
Nice to have:
· Experience with service communication via messaging queues (RabbitMQ, Kafka).
· B.Sc in Computer Science (or equivalent)
< ALL JOBS