Our team is growing and we're looking for strong and passionate DevOps Team Leader to join our Platform group. You will work in a dynamic environment, having the chance to impact the architecture and infrastructure aspects using multiple scalable, reliable platforms with several products. We are looking for someone experienced in leading technical teams, has hands-on engineering experience , experienced on agile methodologies implementation and adheres self learning.
Guesty provides a property management software product and support services for the $100 billion Airbnb and vacation rental market. We are backed by the world's most prestigious accelerator YCombinator and by top VCs in the US and Israel. We are product market fit and growing rapidly. Does "Infrastructure as code", "Microservices" and "Monorepo" say anything for you? If so, continue reading.
We are using the latest technologies and frameworks, deployed on AWS & FireBase, using Terraform and Jenkins, with messaging brokers, SQL and NoSQL and many more tools. We promote continuous learning and are open to learning and implementing new things all the time.
If you are looking for an interesting product and enjoy being challenged - this is the place for you!
- At least 5 years experience of actual employment in engineering roles on cloud-based, microservices environments
- Ability to manage multitasking environments and be on top of technology
- Minimal 1 year of experience as a team leader / technical lead
- A team player who knows how to drive things and listen
- Proven ability to motivate people instil ownership, reliability, teamwork, and commitment
- Experienced with IaC
- Experience with production monitoring and logging systems
- Experience with various SQL / NoSQL Databases
- Understanding CI/CD pipeline and build tools
Experience as a team leader / technical lead
Experienced with NodeJS and React CI/CD pipelines
Experienced in security technologies and methodologies
Experienced with Terraform< ALL JOBS