Guesty provides a property management software product and support services for the $100 billion Airbnb and vacation rental market. We are Y-Combinator alumni, backed by top VCs in the US and Israel, and are already profitable, looking to scale our proven business model.
We are using the latest technologies and frameworks, Node.js and Mongo on the server side and Angular and React on the client side. We promote continuous learning and are open to learning and implement new things all the time.
If you are looking for an interesting product and enjoy being challenged - this is the place for you!
- Design of the overall architecture of the web application
- Implement cool new features, services, and APIs
- Write reusable code and libraries
- Optimize the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implement security and data protection
- Solve bugs (no one can hide from it)
- Write tests and monitors
Skills and Requirements:
- 5 years experience of employment in development roles, preferably startups (or other agile environments).
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Ability to implement automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of Git
- Familiarity with development aiding tools (such as Bower, Bundler, Rake, Gulp, etc. depending on the technology stack)
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms (such as mobile vs. desktop), and optimizing output to match the specific platform.
Nice to Have:
- Experience with cloud deployment, including database administration and scaling an application to support load changes
- BSc in Computer Science