Our team is growing and we're looking for full-stack developers. You will work in small teams on various products, from integrating multiple platforms into one dashboard, to solving heavy load BE and UI/UX challenges, to managing our data and analytics systems.
Guesty provides a property management software product and support services for the $100 billion Airbnb and vacation rental market. We are Y-Combinator alumni, backed by top VCs in the US and Israel, and are already profitable, looking to scale our proven business model.
The Biz group is all about accuracy, architecture, and impact. Biz is a set of mission-critical components in Guesty, as we handle a monthly flow of millions of dollars, belonging to our clients and their guests. Handling money is just like any other programming skill, we handle data flows and transformations, and focus on providing high-most quality & accuracy. Our main challenge is to achieve the above while keeping the system up and the data accurate at all times - Imagine replacing car wheels while driving. Our group is now designing the company vision flagship products from the ground up. When you will join us, you will have a tremendous impact on Guesty's success.!
Our products are highly performant and scalable, following latest micro-services and microapps architecture, serving millions of requests per day.
We are growing fast and looking for talented and highly motivated individuals to join us!
We are using the latest technologies and frameworks, Node.js and Mongo on the server-side and React on the client-side. We promote continuous learning and are open to learning and implement new things all the time.
- Design of the overall architecture of the web application
- Implement cool new features, services, and APIs
- Write reusable code and libraries
- Optimize the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implement security and data protection
- Solve bugs (no one can hide from it)
- Write tests and monitors
- 4 + years hands-on experience in development roles, preferably startups..
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Ability to implement automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of Git
- Familiarity with development aiding tools (such as Bower, Bundler, Rake, Gulp, etc. depending on the technology stack)
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms (such as mobile vs. desktop), and optimizing output to match the specific platform.
- Team player, creative thinker, passionate for exploring new technologies
< ALL JOBS