Our team is growing and we're looking for talented front-end developers. You will work in small teams on various products, from integrating multiple platforms into one dashboard, to solving UI/UX challenges, to managing our data and analytics systems.
Guesty provides a property management software product and support services for the $100 billion Airbnb and vacation rental market. We are Y-Combinator alums, backed by top VCs in the US and Israel, and are already profitable, looking to scale our proven business model.
We are using the latest technologies and frameworks, Node.js and Mongo on the server side and React on the client side. We promote continuous learning and are open to learning and implement new things all the time.
If you are looking for an interesting product and enjoy being challenged - this is your place.
- Design of the overall architecture of the web application
- Implement cool new features, services, and APIs
- Write reusable code and libraries
- Optimize the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implement security and data protection
- Solve bugs (no one can hide from it)
- Write tests and monitors
- 3 years experience of employment in development roles, preferably startups (or other agile environments).
- At least 2 years of experience in react development, preferably from startups (or other agile environments).
- At least one year Experience with Redux or MobX
- Passionate about technology enjoys solving complex problems and learning new technologies.
- A team player with strong communication skills.
Nice to have:
- B.Sc in Computer Science (or equivalent).