Our team is growing and we're looking for strong and passionate R&D Team Leader to be accountable and lead the development of an agile team. You will work in a dynamic environment, having the chance to impact the architecture and product aspects using multiple scalable, reliable platforms with several products. We are looking for someone experienced in leading technical teams, has hands-on Web development experience , experienced on agile methodologies implementation and adheres self learning.
Guesty provides a property management software product and support services for the $100 billion Airbnb and vacation rental market.We are backed by the world's most prestigious accelerator YCombinator and by top VCs in the US and Israel. We are product market fit and growing rapidly.
We promote continuous learning and are open for examining and implementing new things constantly.
If you are looking for an interesting product and enjoy being challenged - this is the place for you!
- Lead the development of cool new features, services, and APIs
- Coordinate between the product and your team to scope, estimate, test and deliver end to end features
- Integrate and continuously improve agile methodologies within your team
- Be a guide how to write reusable code and libraries, optimize the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Be a leader. Provide technical guidance, career development, and mentoring to team members
- At least 5 years experience of actual employment in development roles
- Minimal 1 year of experience as Team leader / Technical lead
- Proven experience on leading the fundamental of a feature design principles behind a scalable application (functional & technical) using agile methodology
- A team player who knows how to drive things and listen
- Proven ability to motivate people and instill ownership, reliability, teamwork, and commitment
- BSc in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
Nice to Have:
- Development or management experience on distributed / micro-services architecture design and implementation
- Experience in a fast-growing startup is a big advantage.