Our team is growing and we're looking for full-stack developers. You will work in small teams on various products, from integrating multiple platforms into one dashboard, to solving heavy load BE and UI/UX challenges, to managing our data and analytics systems.
Guesty provides a property management software product and support services for the $100 billion Airbnb and vacation rental market. We are Y-Combinator alumni, backed by top VCs in the US and Israel, and are already profitable, looking to scale our proven business model.
The "Operations' group delivers features to streamline everything from the moment a reservation has been received until a guest checks out. This includes guest communications through our best-in-class Unified Inbox, orchestrating operational tasks using advanced reporting, workflow automations capabilities and addressing the on-the-ground operational team needs via our mobile app!
Our products are highly performant and scalable, following latest micro-services and microapps architecture, serving millions of requests per day.
We are growing fast and looking for talented and highly motivated individuals to join us!
We are using the latest technologies and frameworks, Node.js and Mongo on the server-side and React on the client-side. We promote continuous learning and are open to learning and implement new things all the time.
- Design of the overall architecture of the web application
- Implement cool new features, services, and APIs
- Write reusable code and libraries
- Optimize the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implement security and data protection
- Solve bugs (no one can hide from it)
- Write tests and monitors
Skills and Requirements:
- 4 + years hands-on experience in development roles, preferably startups..
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Ability to implement automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of Git
- Familiarity with development aiding tools (such as Bower, Bundler, Rake, Gulp, etc. depending on the technology stack)
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms (such as mobile vs. desktop), and optimizing output to match the specific platform.
- Team player, creative thinker, passionate for exploring new technologies