Guesty is looking for an outstanding Senior Product Designer to lead our professional Product Design Guild, and take ownership of one of the most innovative areas of our platform.
If you’re looking to combine hands-on product design with strategic design management - this would be the perfect role for you!
Guesty’s Property Management Software provides property management companies with an end-to-end solution to simplify the complex operational needs of short term rentals. With Guesty, users can manage properties from multiple online travel agencies including Airbnb, Booking.com, Agoda and TripAdvisor, and utilize the company’s guest-centric tools including: Unified Inbox, Automation Tools, 24/7 Guest Communication Services, Payment Processing and more.
The Senior Product Designer will have a big impact on defining a coherent experience across products, throughout the strategy, design, and development lifecycle.
You will also lead our Product Design Guild, aiming to maintain a high-standard design quality and consistency, whilst constantly improving the UX and design methodology and processes.
- Lead the product design (UX&UI) of one of Guesty’s domains, that offers B2B2C solutions
- Lead our Product Design Guild, mentoring and developing designers in the product design team
- Play a key role in creating and improving the design system
- Work with leadership on design planning and goals creation
- Understand customers and their needs through customer research, and market analysis
- Design the architecture, interface, and interaction flow of services and experiences
- Identify personas, customer journey maps, conceptual diagrams, wireframes, and prototypes
- Uncover jobs to be done
- Facilitate the design process, present and iterate design solutions
- Craft, pitch, and validate design strategies
- Continually iterate and evolve the product design
- Set a path for yourself and others in complex situations
- 5+ years of experience designing complex systems/platforms
- Experience in creating wireframes, clickable prototypes, and design specs
- Experience designing and prototyping with tools such as Sketch, InVision, Axure, or similar.
- Running research to gather customer needs / requirements / feedback
- Experience working in direct collaboration with product leadership, development managers, and cross-functional stakeholders.
- An online portfolio demonstrating samples of design deliverables (personas, journey maps, low to high fidelity prototypes)
- Bachelor's degree or commensurate experience
- Strong in interaction design and user research
- Experience creating designs for both enterprise and consumer products
- Understanding design principles and processes
- Owned large-scale projects, communicating timelines, and executing independently
- Experience gathering user data
- Experience working with stakeholders to plan and execute designs that are strategic in nature
- Strong English language (preferably as a first language)
- Time management skills and the ability to be self-directed