Guesty, one of the fastest-growing start-ups in the travel and hospitality industry with 13 offices around the world, is looking for a super talented, Art Director to lead our growing marketing team and lead our design studio in TLV!
As the Art Director, you will bring a mix of artistic, marketing, and business expertise to this essential position. This is a unique opportunity to lead and influence the future of our visual identity as we reinforce our position as the industry leader and strengthen our brand identity and affinity. We’re looking for a natural-born leader - someone that can inspire others and take our creativity to a new level as we continue to grow. The ideal candidate will have a natural eye for design, UX, and a passion for initiating and delivering dynamic ideas within a fast-paced marketing team. If you also happen to live and breathe both travel and tech, this is the job for you.
- Lead the creative vision, strategy, and visual output standard across the organization - for your team and individual members.
- Lead and manage a studio team of graphic and motion designers.
- Distill abstract business concepts and goals into elegant creative solutions.
- Effectively collaborate with multiple departments and within the marketing team; set expectations, share project ownership, and fortify communication.
- Proactively identify key areas for optimization from both a UI and UX perspective
- Standardize key design processes and enable your team to execute a variety of initiatives successfully.
- Pitch and present your creative vision clearly, as well as communicate it to members of the marketing team and senior management.
- Ensure that all of the organization’s creative output/visuals are consistent with the overall brand identity
- Lead multiple projects simultaneously from conception to completion in accordance with deadlines.
- Troubleshoot challenges (delays, edit requests, quality issues etc.) and adjust priorities with the highest level of professionalism and agility.
- 5+ years of experience as a senior-level designer, Design Team Lead, and/or Art or Creative Director
- Experience building brand identities and/or leading several rebranding projects from A to Z – preferably for high-tech companies.
- Proficiency with design software, such as Adobe Creative Suite, Figma, Webflow etc.
- Excellent interpersonal and motivational skills and proven experience with intricate concept development.
- Highly skilled in leading and managing a team of creative talent.
- Strong creative vision with an understanding of core business objectives (especially marketing).
- Experience with creating diverse marketing campaigns across multiple medium types and channels.
- Possess a high level of written and spoken English.
- Degree in graphic design, fine arts, or marketing.
< ALL JOBS