Guesty is looking for a passionate Senior Acquisition Manager to join the Growth arm of our expanding Marketing team. You will join a group of performance experts tasked with the mission of optimizing campaigns, globally, and take the lead in forecasting key LTV metrics for acquisition, conversion, spend and ROI.
The role, based in Tel Aviv, will include full ownership of multiple digital acquisition channels, developing and executing new growth opportunities, and efficiently acquiring quality users at scale.
- Day-to-day management of global acquisition campaigns.
- Plan, execute, monitor, optimize and report large-scale campaign performance according to different KPIs
- Setup, analyze and report A/B tests to meet and exceed KPIs
- Be a key partner in the process of creating ad copy, including brainstorming new ideas and working with our Design Studio on visual conceptualization
- Work collaboratively with team members across the marketing and BI teams
- Execute extensive keyword & competitor research in existing and new fields and know how to implement them into marketing campaigns
- Increase brand exposure and promote Guesty’s offering to new markets
- Constantly innovate and suggest new methods for user acquisition
- Be a domain leader, always be up-to-date on the latest trends and industry best practices
- 3+ years of proven experience launching and optimizing global, big budget ad campaigns with key UA partners (including, but not limited to, Facebook, Google and LinkedIn)
- Super strong data analysis skills with a proven analytical approach to decision-making and keen understanding of the B2B online marketing landscape
- Creative problem solver who thrives in fast-paced, complex situations
- Full understanding of landing page and funnel optimization
- Detail-oriented with multitasking skills and the ability to work well with tight deadlines in a dynamic start-up environment
- Strong English skills (both verbal and written)
- Proficiency in Google Ads, Facebook & Linkedin advertising platforms
- Knowledge in HubSpot, Zapier, SalesForce, GA and GTM is an advantage
- ABM paid acquisition experience is an advantage