Guesty, one of the fastest growing high-tech Property Management start-ups with offices around the world, is looking for an experienced Sales Development Representative to join our team in TLV!
Leadership Responsibilities (30%)
- Provide on-boarding and on-the-job coaching (including call monitoring as required) to new and existing Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) responsible for inbound and outbound lead generation engagements.
- Help optimize sales development efficiencies: processes and best practices such as sales sequence, sales pitches, call scripts, email templates and qualification tactics
- Work with Director of Sales Development to establish KPI metrics to measure the effectiveness of SDRs’ lead generation and qualification efforts and help SDRs improve by understanding their performance on a regular basis
- Motivate and provide assistance to the SDR team to achieve collective and individual goals
- Partner with the Sales & Marketing management to continually experiment and optimize elements such as messaging, marketing segments, prospect lists via insights gathered from lead generation efforts
- Partner with Sales & Product team to create ongoing training sessions
Sales Development Responsibilities (70%)
- Develop and cold call targeted list of prospects as well as qualify according to the established lead qualification framework
- Identify key targets in our database and initiate contact with appropriate prospects, leveraging research resources to create intrigue, assess their current business methods, and position Guesty’s solutions
- Conduct lead generation activities following best practices and processes, and provide feedback for process improvement based on insights gathered from the field
- Interact with prospects via cold calls, emails and platforms such as LinkedIn to develop interest in Guesty’s offerings
- Effectively communicate Guesty’s value proposition and both functional and technical attributes
- Map key stakeholders, understand prospects’ pain points, gather technical requirements, correlate business value to prospect needs and determine the likelihood of the prospect being a good fit for Guesty’s offerings
- Consistently achieve lead generation quotas and performance goals
- Continually seek knowledge on industry best practices, Guesty’s product offerings, competitive landscape, client use cases and compelling events to help perform your duties
- Update and maintain prospect information and sales activities on systems such as HubSpot, Salesforce.com
- Provide Account Executives with detailed notes on prospect interaction and deal insights to ensure the opportunity is understood, and next steps are clearly defined during Sales Qualified Lead handover
- Availability to work US hours - 2:00PM - 11:00PM (Monday- Friday)
- 2+ years of B2B technology Sales, Sales Development or Inside Sales experience
- Self-starter with proven success in outbound (cold calling experience is required) in competitive and results-driven environments - MUST
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to lead and influence others by example
- Excellent working knowledge of inbound & outbound technologies and tools.
- Demonstrated ability to articulate value propositions of the product to senior and director level executives
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Fluent in spoken and written English.
- Experience in growing and scaling a successful sales development team in a fast growth environment is preferred
- Proficient with sales technology tools including CRM (Salesforce.com experience is strongly preferred) and sales engagement platforms.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with all levels of the organisation including sales, marketing, product, and engineering.
- Start-up experience preferred