Guesty provides a property management software product and support services for the $100 billion Airbnb and vacation rental market. We are backed by the world's most prestigious accelerator YCombinator and by top VCs in the US and Israel. We are product market fit and growing rapidly.
Our team is growing and we're looking for DevOps engineers. Our Devops Team is responsible for planning, crafting, management and monitoring of Guesty’s infrastructure parts and CI/CD pipelines. You will work in a dynamic environment, integrating multiple scalable, reliable and secure platforms into several products. We are looking for a bright, solution-oriented DevOps Engineer to join the team, who adheres to self-learning and seeks new solutions to be our Infra owner, build, run, manage and monitor our infrastructure.
We are using the latest technologies and frameworks, deployed on AWS and GCP, using Terraform, Jenkins and CircleCI, messaging brokers (Kafka, RabbitMQ), SQL and NoSQL DB’s and many more other tools. We promote continuous learning and are open to learning and implementing new things all the time.
If you are looking for an interesting product and enjoy being challenged - this is the place for you!
- Develop, build and manage our R&D infrastructure subsystems
- Identify, resolve and investigate infrastructural issues while cooperating with our development and support teams
- Consistently improve our monitoring and automation systems
- Manage and support containerized business services
- 2+ years of a experience as a DevOps Engineer
- Experience in Public/Private/Hybrid Cloud (AWS is preferred)
- Expertise in cloud containers technologies (ECS/Fargate an advantage)
- Experience in building infrastructures and services using infrastructure automation tools such as Terraform or Ansible
- Experienced with definition and implementation of CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins/CircleCI/Github Actions or similar
- Experience with Linux internals and shell scripting
- Familiarity with any of the following technologies: Kafka, RabbitMQ, Consul, Redis, MongoDB
- Networking foundations: TCP/IP, DNS, load-balancers, network security, etc.
- Expertise in monitoring tools management like Prometheus and Grafana
- Software engineering background, knowledge of software development lifecycle
< ALL JOBS