Are you a natural born instructor and a native English speaker? Are you tech-savvy and looking to join a market leader in the vacation rental market?
Guesty’s property management software provides property managers and management companies with an end-to-end solution to simplify the complex operational needs of short term rentals. With Guesty, users can manage listings from multiple online travel agencies including Airbnb, Booking.com, Agoda and TripAdvisor, and utilize the company’s guest-centric tools including Unified Inbox, Automation Tools, 24/7 Guest Communication Services, Payment Processing and more.
We are Guesty's Knowledge and Training team. As a team of experts, we provide support content to our users around the world, as well as internal content to all of Guesty’s employees. We work with multiple stakeholders across the company to translate complex processes into concise and straightforward content, create FAQs, help center articles, extensive training material and more while always focusing on our users' needs.
- Develop effective, engaging, and interactive internal training materials for various teams across the organization - both product-related as well as operational/procedural materials.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to create accurate, cohesive and clear training materials for workers at different technical levels and different seniority levels.
- Create exercises for implementation and assessment purposes.
- Close gaps in employees’ knowledge, based on internal requests and BI data.
- Maintain and update existing training materials.
- Manage training content in an LMS, while keeping a cohesive and organized structure.
- Take ownership of specific products and projects within Guesty’s Knowledge & Training team.
- English at mother-tongue level, both verbal and written - a must
- Experienced in developing technical training courses and materials or experience as an excellent technical support representative
- Experience working with Google suite
- Technical orientation
- Curious, self-learner
- Thorough and attentive to detail
- Organized, self-motivated and independent
- Empathic intelligence
- “Can-Do” approach and attitude
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Flexible, able to work in a dynamic fast-paced environment
Nice to have
- Experience working with Jira, monday.com, Enabley
- Excellent presentation skills
- Experience in a hi-tech working environment, preferably with a SAAS product
< ALL JOBS