Global Events Team Lead
About The Position
Guesty is seeking a creative and experienced Events Team Lead to join our dynamic Marketing team in Tel Aviv and manage our Events operation. This role, reporting to the Head of Marketing Programs, will manage a team of Event Marketing Managers and be responsible for producing Guesty’s events worldwide ranging from our flagship conference to virtual meetups to exhibition booths. This role is an excellent opportunity for a natural-born leader and hands-on team player. If you are entrepreneurial in spirit and have excellent project management skills, then this position is for you.
- Manage a team of Event Marketing Managers
- Develop, plan and execute Guesty’s event initiatives globally, including sponsored and owned events, both in-person and virtually - with a focus on measurable outcomes.
- Oversee the planning and logistics for each of our in-person and virtual events, including venue sourcing, merchandise, printed materials, and more. This role will be both hands-on managing events, and overseeing the team managing other events.
- Conceptualize and work alongside the Content Team, to create event-related content, promoting Guesty’s offering to our target audience. This includes event themes, landing pages, virtual presentations, print materials, booth copy, email content for campaigns and more.
- Connect - and maintain constant communication - with associations, Guesty’s Marketplace partners and industry leaders/organizations on their owned events, uncovering relevant opportunities for our participation.
- Take the lead in planning GuestyVal, Guesty’s 3-day event for clients, prospects and partners, working with external and internal teams to ensure everything is aligned with our goals.
- Track key earned speaking opportunities as well as sponsorship opportunities.
- Work with teams across the company – from Sales to Strategy to Product - to identify and evaluate new event opportunities that will position Guesty as a thought leader and bring the right leads into our pipeline.
- Work with teams within Marketing and other departments to build processes for working together on cross-team projects.
- Own and manage the events budget, making sure all activities are in line with Guesty's lead generation efforts and contribute to our funnel of marketing activities.
- Generate in-depth reports together with our Performance team to showcase event ROI and track converted leads.
Skills & Requirements:
- 5+ years in B2B event management - managing conferences, exhibition booths and virtual events - experience in B2B SaaS preferable
- Native English speaker - a must
- Experience managing a small in-house team and outsourced suppliers - a must
- Proven ability and desire to work in a fast-paced environment, to meet tight deadlines and to align with marketing budgets
- Excellent communicator, collaborator, and creative thinker, with the ability to use data to inform all decisions
- Familiarity with sales, marketing, and project management software (i.e. Salesforce, Hubspot and Monday.com)
- Flexible work schedule and the willingness to travel
- Experience creating event content - a plus