R&D Team Lead
About The Position
Guesty is the industry-leader Property Management Software, designed to help property management companies in the short-term rental industry run their business easily. We provide end-to-end solutions that help property managers operate their inventory efficiently, improve guest experience, reduce costs and optimize the revenue generated from short-term stays.
We are one of the fastest growing high-tech start-ups with headquarters in Israel and with offices all over the world: in Europe, United States, Philippines and Australia.
In Guesty we use the latest technologies and frameworks and we handle complex business operations along with promoting open-mindedness, creativity and self-reliance.
We are looking for an R&D Team-Lead to join our vibrant and exciting team in TLV.
- Lead the architecture, technical design, and development of the web and data-intensive applications.
- Coordinate between the product and your team to scope, estimate, plan, test, and deliver end-to-end complex features.
- Be a leader. Provide technical guidance, career development, and mentoring to team members.
- At least 5 years of experience in development roles, preferably from startups (or other agile environments).
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a Team lead.
- Experience in designing and leading high-performance, highly scalable microservices architecture with complex business logic.
- Experience in relational databases and NoSQL databases.
- A team player who knows how to drive things and listen.
- Ability to motivate people and instill ownership, reliability, teamwork, and commitment.
- BSc in Computer Science or equivalent experience
Guesty is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants regardless of any characteristic protected by law.