Lead Domain Specialist
About The Position
Guesty is looking for a tech-savvy Lead Domain Specialist to join our customer solutions team.
Guesty is the industry-leader Vacation-Rental Property Management Software, designed to help property management companies in the short-term rental industry run their business easily by providing an end-to-end solution to all their daily needs. With Guesty, users can manage their listings across multiple websites (such as Airbnb, Booking.com, Expedia, and more), sync all their calendars, manage staff, and more.
The Lead Domain Specialist acts as a focal person to streamline product knowledge and domain-related projects in different features throughout the software. The Lead Domain Specialist will deliver our users with solutions while maintaining a high level of technical and communication skills.
- Supporting our team’s effort to provide optimal service and technical solutions to our clients.
- Leading training initiatives to keep the team educated about the product area.
- Analyzing tickets and workflows in order to improve our ongoing activities.
- Working closely with our Client Facing and Product teams to support product-related initiatives.
- Working closely with our Knowledge team towards the shared goal of increased self-service.
- Providing insights relevant to your field of expertise while representing Customer Solutions in ongoing efforts and new products.
- Identifying and acting to remove obstacles to deliver consistent high levels of service/user-friendly experience, both internally and externally.
- Managing new initiatives within your domains.
- Native English/Near-native speaker (or mother tongue)
- Bachelor's degree - A must
- Tech-savvy - strong computer skills - a must.
- Analytical thinking and great attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to adapt to a fast-pacing, changing environment
- Customer orientation and the ability to go the extra mile to engage customers
- Empathetic, helpful, and positive attitude
- Experience using technical tools - a plus!
Guesty is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants regardless of any characteristic protected by law.