GFH Customer Solutions Specialist
About The Position
The Guesty For Hosts, Customer Solutions Specialist's responsibilities include resolving customer queries, recommending solutions, and guiding product users through features and functionalities. To be successful in this role, you should be an excellent communicator who’s able to earn our clients’ trust.
The perfect Customer Solutions Specialist has a strong technical orientation and is eager to help, has very strong communication skills and is not afraid of being creative and thinking outside the box.
Among your responsibilities as a Customer Solutions Specialist, you will be:
- Responding to customer queries in a timely and accurate way, via email mostly but can also be via chat or phone.
- Providing step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal, with great attention to detail.
- Troubleshooting customer issues, solving problems and helping with queries about their account.
- Managing a ticket queue based on priority and SLA protocols.
- Share and contribute to the knowledge base
- Working closely with our developers and technical teams to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or any related field
- Native English/Near-native speaker (or mother-tongue)
- At least 2-years experience in a similar role
- Willingness to work night shift and weekends
- Tech-savvy - strong computer skills - a must.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to adapt to a fast-pacing, changing environment
- Ability to understand, investigate, and articulate any potential issues, as well as resolve such issues
- Ability to use judgment and think outside the box
- Customer orientation and the ability to go the extra mile to engage customers
- Empathetic, helpful, and positive attitude
- Fast learner, autodidact
- Hardworking, able to work in a deadline-driven environment
- Friendly, professional, and passionate about technology, positive disposition
- Experience working with ticketing systems
- Knowledge of basic SQL and API - a plus!
- Experience using technical tools - a plus!
- Experience using help desk software and remote support tools - a plus!
- Experience in the hotel and travel industry - a plus!
Guesty is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.