About The Position
HiRUM ( Guesty Company) Software Solutions is a leading software company operating in the accommodation industry offering a full end-to-end software solution.
With over 25 years of experience as a market leader, we continue to innovate and expand to meet the demands of a fast-moving and rapidly-evolving sector.
We are looking for someone who possesses high-level problem-solving capabilities with experience working in a Team environment.
Ability to work independently as well as within a team of experienced engineers.
You will be involved in all stages of development from design, coding, testing and maintenance so you must demonstrate your ability to work across all of these competencies.
This is your chance to make a real difference as an integral part of a progressive, forward-thinking team.
- University degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related field, with some professional experience;
- Experience in application development and data management with ideally several years of development experience with .NET, C#
- Experience with SQL Server (writing TSQL queries)
- Knowledge of object-oriented architecture and design patterns for building highly scalable applications using .NET framework in C# (4.5+)
- Knowledge and understanding of common data formats (XML/Json etc.)
- Possess a good understanding of relational database concepts;
- Understanding of client-side Web technologies (HTML, scripting, AJAX, JQuery);
- Understanding of server-side .NET Web technologies (WebForms, MVC, WebAPI)
- Experience in Microsoft DevOps is desirable
- Experience in Windows Messaging (MSMQ) Or RabbitMQ is desirable
- Ability to communicate effectively with business users as well as technical users.
- API Integration experience is ideal
Professional qualifications/key skills
- .NET Web Applications and related technologies
- Microsoft Visual Studio
- Source Control Systems: E.g. Git
Office address - 2/8 Technology Drive, Arundel, Queensland 4214
Guesty & HiRUM is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.