Guesty’s Payments Business Lead (PBL) is responsible for leading and scaling one of Guesty’s most strategic business units. The PBL lives and breathes the Payments world and comes with strong analytical skills and business acumen. The PBL is a highly cross-functional role, working closely with the Senior Management, Product, Marketing, Sales and Legal teams to develop Guesty’s payments product suite. The PBL possesses strong negotiation and product management skills and is able to manage roadmaps and complex processes as well as create and maintain relationships with top partners. Most of all the PBL has a passion for fin-tech and a deep understanding of the payments ecosystem.
- Business Planning - create and own business plans, playbooks, revenue forecasts and progress reports.
- Strategic Planning - refine and manage the payments strategic roadmap, identify opportunities, master the competitive landscape, monitor trends and upcoming solutions.
- Execution - Launch new payment methods, negotiate agreements with vendors, monitor and optimize performance, improve payment flows.
- Risk management - Define risk strategy, monitor policy and risk mitigation plans.
- Curate Knowledge - be the source of knowledge for payments.
- Project Management - lead and coordinate all aspects of Guesty’s payment solutions.
- Personal Traits: Diligent, independent, productive, doer, organized, collaborative and composed.
- Competencies: Leadership, project management, strategic and business planning, negotiation skills, leading cross functional teams and going deep into details.
- Qualifications: Proven experience (5 years) in managing online payments at a mid to large scale company, including multiple payment alternatives, or comparable fin-tech experience.
- Preferred Qualifications: Background in a Payment or fin-tech company, legal/accounting/finance education.
- Languages: Native English.