Guesty is looking for an Analytics Leader, that will take part in building a data-driven culture across departments and the main stakeholders.
As an Analytics Manager, you will be responsible for leading analytics for our core product. You will work very closely with Product Managers and Developers on identifying and reporting business KPIs, constantly improving product tracking and measurements, conducting insightful analysis and suggesting areas for product improvements.
You'll be responsible for:
- Working closely with Product Managers and Product Leaders to define, track and report product KPIs.
- Conducting insightful analysis of Product usage and reporting the results to main stakeholders, focusing on opportunities and actionable suggestions.
- Working on Customer requirements for the analytical part of our product
- Constantly crunch data and extract product and customer insights
- Proactively guiding Product and Dev teams on using data in the right way - on a daily basis but also in strategic decisions.
- 1+ years experience in leading Product Analytics in online SaaS companies.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience doing quantitative analysis.
- Very high level of SQL. Python/R - an advantage.
- Solid statistical background - and advantage.
- Great data visualization skills and experience in building reports and dashboards.
- High ability to clearly communicate the results of analysis and researches to Product and Dev teams.
- Ability to lead analytical projects end to end and manage small team of analysts (but still focusing on hands-on work).