We are looking for a passionate Data Professional who will work on developing a crucial part of our product for developing Guesty analytic capabilities
- Conduct full life-cycle analytical projects to include requirements, activities and design.
- Develop dashboards and reporting capabilities, with accent on end user experience. They will also be responsible for performance optimization and constant monitoring of reporting platform usage.
- Work closely with main stakeholders on understanding business needs and translating them to data models, tables and dashboards.
- Develop and implement new dashboards and reports, optimise existing.
- Constantly look for feedback from end users, and plan improvements in the existing reporting platform.
- Adjust and improve existing solutions to fit the requirements from stakeholders in data and UI capabilities.
- Work closely with other BI team members on improving data quality and modelling.
- 3+ years of developing dashboards in Tableau / Qlik / Sisense or similar.
- 3+ years of managing data analytical projects end to end. Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- High level of SQL - must. Proven record with cloud environment (Amazon, Google) - big plus.
- Experience of working in production environment - big plus.
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design and database optimization.
- BA in Industrial engineering, Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics.
- Team player with good interpersonal and presentation skills.