As a software provider operating in the short-term rental industry, Guesty and our valued users were among the first to feel the effect of the COVID-19 pandemic. Since then, we’ve been working day and night to aid property management companies in navigating this global health crisis to maintain stability in order to come out stronger than ever before once the virus is no longer with us.
Now, with recovery in the foreseeable future and more and more reservations created across major booking channels daily, it’s time for us to think about the remainder of 2020 and how we can best serve our community.
As such, we have decided to postpone our annual 3-day event, GuestyVal, to 2021 and would love your help in choosing the date for next year (take this quick survey to let us know your thoughts). We reached this decision after careful thought and consideration, and kept coming back to one simple fact: GuestyVal is best enjoyed in-person, together with key members of this ecosystem, in an environment of collaboration, innovation and frankly, good ole’ fashion fun.
GuestyVal is our company’s pride and joy, and frankly, my favorite time of the year. We want to ensure that the event can be attended sans any backdrop of travel restrictions and health and safety concerns in order for all attendees to have the best time possible.
Continue to check back with us over the coming months for updates on the agenda, themes and speakers. I truly look forward to seeing you all in Tel Aviv for what will most certainly be an incredible festival for vacation rentals.
And though the third GuestyVal might be taking place later than expected, Guesty still has a lot more in store for you in 2020, including:
- Resources added weekly to our COVID-19 infocenter, including case studies of how our users have navigated this time period and our recent report on the state of the industry amid the pandemic
- Free virtual events across various geos on how to plan for recovery and much more
- Opening up our features to enable users to incorporate extended stays of 28+ days into their business models
- Key product updates, including our soon-to-be announced integration with Whatsapp
- Partners added to our Marketplace monthly to help you take your business even further
Wishing you health and safety.